Why do we love PASK PVC translators?
- Based on 70 mm Schüco CT 70 technology
- Mechanical durability of fixtures due to internal steel reinforcements up to 3 mm thick
- Locking mechanism ensures the stability of the system in the tilt-and-turn position, even with very heavy weights (up to a maximum load capacity of 180 kg)
- Possibility of inserting triple glazing up to 52 mm thick
- Many types of glazing beads with various contours available
- Profile finishing options with decorative films, the unique Schüco AutomotiveFinish and Schüco TopAlu technology
Why choose a PVC window frame?
A PVC (polyvinyl chloride) window frame is a type of window or door that uses this material as its main component. PVC is a lightweight but durable plastic that offers many advantages over other materials such as aluminum or wood.
First, PVC is very resistant to corrosion and water, making it ideal for use inside and outside buildings. In addition, it is a thermal and acoustic insulating material, making it suitable for improving theenergy efficiency of buildings.
PVC window frames are also very easy to maintain and clean, as they can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.