Why do we love Schüco Lifting Livingslide PVC windows and doors?
- Based on Schüco LivIng system technology
- Possibility of inserting triple glazing up to 52 mm thick
- Suitable for new construction and renovation
- High torsion resistance in the frame structure due to the four threaded channels in the thermal break aluminum reinforcements and the floor threshold
- Thermal break aluminum reinforcement profile is equipped with pre-mounted insulating bars filled with PA foam
- Customization with coating films, AutomotiveFinish, Top Alu, Schüco New Essence
Why choose a PVC window frame?
A PVC (polyvinyl chloride) window frame is a type of window or door that uses this material as its main component. PVC is a lightweight but durable plastic that offers many advantages over other materials such as aluminum or wood.
First, PVC is very resistant to corrosion and water, making it ideal for use inside and outside buildings. In addition, it is a thermal and acoustic insulating material, making it suitable for improving theenergy efficiency of buildings.
PVC window frames are also very easy to maintain and clean, as they can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.