Why do we love the ASE 77 panoramic glass window?
Learn about the main features of ASE 77 panoramic glazing.
- Maximum transparency: reduced thickness of exposed sections and hidden outer frame
- Manual or electronically controlled management
- Outer frame and ventilation system frame concealed in the attachment to the building structure
- Great ease of use and safety
- Automatic drive and lock technology integrated into the profile
- Built-in crush protection
- Security: curtains that shield infrared light, built into the ceiling to monitor the entrance area,
- Intelligent sensor technology ensures high comfort and safety
- All-glass corners as well as 90-degree corners that can be opened
- Ventilation connection can be symmetrical or asymmetrical