Why do we love the Madrid cassette-less awning?
Learn about the main features of the Madrid cassette-free awning.
- Wind resistance class: 2 – 70 N/m²
- Aluminum structure
- Stainless steel triplex chain
- Installation adjustment with minimum inclination of 25-30°
- Movement of arms on self-lubricating bushings
- (Optional) Additional arm for large curtains
- Assembled curtains up to 7 m wide (for larger sizes the profiles will be split in two and the curtain separately
- Waterproof welded acrylic fabrics as standard
- Maximum projection 3.5 m
- Classic model tilt min 8° / max 80°
- Lowered model tilt min 8° / max 85°